Friday, August 27, 2010

Bad Day at Hallmark : )

Bad day at Hallmark

Ever wondered what happens when Hallmark

writers are having a bad day........   
?
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My tire was thumping. 
I thought it was flat, 

When I looked at the tire... 

I noticed your cat. 

Sorry!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


 Heard your wife left you, 
How upset you must be. 

But don't fret about it... 

She moved in with me. 



  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking back over the years 

that we've been together, 

I can't help but wonder... 

'What the hell was I thinking?' 



  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations on your wedding day! 

Too bad no one likes your husband. 




 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could two people as beautiful as you 

Have such an ugly baby? 



  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always wanted to have 
someone to hold, 

someone to love. 

After having met you .. 

I've changed my mind.




-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.. 

I never believed in 'hell' until I met you. 




  
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am... 

That you're not here to ruin it for me. 



  ####################################################

Congratulations on your promotion. 
Before you go... 

Would you like to take this knife out of my back? 

You'll probably need it again.



********************************************************************************

Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! 

(Available only in  Tennessee , N. Carolina & West  Virginia  )




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday! You look great for your age. 

Almost Lifelike!



  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were together, 
you always said you'd die for me. 

Now that we've broken up, 

I think it's time you kept your promise.




  
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We have been friends for a very long time . 

let's say we stop?



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm so miserable without you 

it's almost like you're here.



=====================================================

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. 

Did you ever find out who the father was? 



 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Your friends and I wanted to do 

something special for your birthday. 

So we're having you put to sleep..



))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


So your daughter's a hooker, 
and it spoiled your day. 

Look at the bright side, 

it's really good pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment